It's Not All About The Gear

Sometimes I'm conflicted between taking pictures with my SLR or using my cell phone camera. During this trip, I was very tempted to leave my SLR at the hotel as it can be a nuisance to lug around, never mind wanting to change lenses along the way. I knew that I would regret leaving it behind so I took both.

Cell phone cameras definitely have their advantages such as being inconspicuous, quick and gives credence to the idea that "it's not all about the gear".

So, here are some shots from my phone that I wanted to include:



Jericho Beach

Love Your Beans
Charleson Park

Duty
Sunset Beach

Petal Power
Vanier Park

Green Space
Calgary Airport
Laughter is the Best Medicine
English Bay
<3
Sunset Beach
Selfie
Fluevog

Words On Windows
Gastown
Life is like a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Stanley Park
Keep Looking Up
Lynn Canyon Park
217.5 Arc X 13Bernar Venet
"The name of this artwork is a precise description of its mathematical composition. All of the beams in the sculpture are nested and curved to the same angle providing a sense of balance and grace. Venet employs mathematical manipulations of this industrial material to explore the interconnected relationships between nature, humanity and the universe."
Rose Garden
Stanley Park
R E D
Stanley Park 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog